Are you an 'outstanding' English Teacher keen to work in a similarly 'outstanding', easily accessible, co-educational school in West London starting immediately? If so, please contact Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org today to hear more about the following, exciting opportunity.
Tradewind Recruitment are working in close partnership with a high-achieving, OFSTED 'outstanding' school in the borough of Ealing in the search for their next full-time teacher of English; interviews and trial days will commence immediately online with a view to an Easter start
English Teacher - Ealing, West London - April 2021
Teaching Key stage 3 and 4 English
Ofsted 'Outstanding' school inspected in 2018; has been 'outstanding' for over 10 years
Plenty of CPD available and structured comprehensive mentoring programme for an NQT
Applications welcomed from teachers of all-levels of experience
permanent appointment, but long-term contract on offer as well if suited
92% pass rate at A Level, GCSE English 85% Grade 4+
About the School - English Teacher - Ealing, West London - Easter 2021 start
- This role is at a fantastic co-educational, multi-cultural, OFSTED 'outstanding' mainstream school with a similarly 'outstanding' senior leadership team. The position is to start in September and can eventually become a permanent appointment for the right question.
- It is a fully inclusive school that focus of each individual student, making the opportunity to give them the best possible start in life the forefront of the school's focus.
- Behaviour at the school is outstanding, as are the behaviour management policies in place; feedback from staff placed through Tradewind Recruitment particularly highlight this, as well as the in service training on offer to all candidates is of the highest quality and enjoying facilities that are second to none including a newly renovated £20 million pound building.
About the Role - - English Teacher - Ealing, West London - Easter 2021 start
- Full-time, long-term role commencing from Easter; potential permanent appointment for the right applicant come the end of the academic year.
- The department have recently experienced their highest-ever results
- They follow the AQA syllabus at GCSE and Edexcel at A-level; however, applications are also warmly welcomed from interested parties of all experience due to the excellent induction and staff development on offer within the school (and this department in particular).
- You will be working in a department that prides itself on an imaginative and innovative approach to teaching, striking a fine balance between providing key literacy skills and challenging pupils with rich text such as Shakespeare and poetry.
How to apply - English Teacher - Ealing, West London - April 2021
Does this sound like your next teaching position? Would you like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.email@example.com to be called immediately! The school would ideally like the suitable candidate to commence immediately, but provisions have been made for the rest of this term so should you be currently in a role, but still interested in hearing more then we still want to hear from you today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.