English Teacher - January 2024 Start - Independent School - Essex
- A full time secondary English teacher from January 2024 for 2 terms teaching form Year 7 to Year 11.
- It is a small independent school with one form entry. Classes are around 20 pupils.
- This is a full time role and the teacher delivers all of the senior English teaching including GCSE English and English Literature (AQA).
- Last year, as typically, GCSE results were very strong: 50% grades were grades 7-9 and the pass rate was just under 100%.
- We need an experienced and appropriately qualified English specialist teacher who can 'hit the ground running' as the sole member of department.
- The teacher will need to plan, prepare and mark work, attend school meetings including parent consultation meetings and write the end of year reports.
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- Strong understanding of the English curriculums
- You must be an outgoing, motivated and engaging English Teacher
- Must take on-board peer feedback and look to develop as an English Teacher
- Good academics: GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- Good understanding of the Teaching Standards required
- Consistently GOOD graded School
- Ambitious school that is passionate about wellbeing
- Opportunities for career development and CPD
- A secure and structured behaviour policy that promotes the love of learning
- Dedicated staff, children and parents who are keen to develop the school
- Easy access to Overground
Please contact Ryan Thurkettle at Tradewind to apply.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.