Are you a dedicated and passionate English Teacher?
At Tradewind, we are thrilled to partner with a thriving secondary school which is dedicated to fostering a supportive and engaging learning environment, where students are empowered to reach their full potential.
Tradewind are on the lookout for a dedicated English Teacher to join a school renowned for its commitment to providing an enriching educational experience. Starting in January 2024 and going on until the end of the academic year, which is a maternity cover role.
With salaries starting at £140 a day going up to £250 which is in line with your experience and pay scale.
As an English Teacher at our School in the heart of Gloucester you will have the opportunity to inspire and educate students in the rich world of English literature and language. Our school's approach ensures that you have the freedom to teach with creativity, and your role will encompass full planning and marking responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop and deliver engaging and effective English lessons up to GCSE level, fostering a deep appreciation for the English language and its literary treasures.
* Support the academic and personal development of our students.
* Provide regular assessment and feedback to students, tracking their progress and offering guidance for improvement.
* Encourage a love for literature, language, and creative expression within the student body.
* While not essential, the ability to teach A-level English would be beneficial, providing an opportunity to enrich our students' educational journey.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent teaching qualification.
* Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and provide necessary documents for new DBS checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
* A CV that reflects the last 10 years of your employment history where possible.
* Legal right to work in the UK.
Why Choose to work with Tradewind?
At Tradewind, we recognise that our teachers are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing you with exceptional support and opportunities for development. Here's what you can expect:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are passionate about English and teaching, we encourage you to Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this exciting position as an English Teacher. For more information about the role, contact Tom Townley at 0117 301 7578 or email Tom.Townley@twrecruitment.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.