Full time temporary placement
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£160 - £180 per day including Flights and Accommodation
Starting September 2021
A lovely Grammar school on the island of Guernsey is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and well-qualified, specialist teacher with the vision and energy to deliver high standards of teaching and learning in the area of English, and to make a full contribution to the ethos, identity and life of the School and to the Guernsey Federation of Secondary Schools.
This English teaching role will be from September 2021 until December 2021 initially but could be extended into January 2022. You will be expected to plan and deliver English lessons across key stages 3,4 & 5.
To apply for this English teaching role in Guernsey you will need:
- To Hold QTS or a similar qualification to teach English
- To facilitate a high quality learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their full potential
- To implement and deliver a differentiated and personalised curriculum that engages all students and enables them to make the best possible progress
- To undertake appropriate professional duties inline with permanent members of the team
- To have excellent behaviour management
- To be able to work alone with little supervision
- Able to commit to staying on the island of Guernsey from September to Christmas 2021
- Have no commitments or ties to the UK that could prevent you from fulfilling this temporary placement
- To enjoy your own company or have the ability to mix and make friends easily!
In return you can expect:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Accommodation for 1 person
- Flights or Ferry (your choice) to and from the placement
- A unique experience with pleasant weather, lovely countryside and beautiful beaches!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as English Teacher in Guernsey, or for more information about the role, contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / Michelle.Withers@twrecruitment.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in education!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.