Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional English teacher for a Lincolnshire secondary school to cover a maternity leave.
This position is required with immediate effect and the post is required to run into January 2022.
As this requirement will be a full teaching role including planning assessing and marking, the successful English Teacher can expect to be paid on the main pay scale, which equates to a maximum of £189 per day.
This GOOD standalone academy in the beautiful Lincolnshire wolds is host to around 700 students and relationships between staff and students is excellent. As such, behaviour around the school is impeccable and there is a high level of mutual respect.
The school strives to ensure that every student they support is provided with a pathway of learning that means students achieve their absolute best.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager. The English department are cohesive and inclusive and will welcome their new team member warmly, offering support if and when needed.
Transport links into the area are limited and as such, you would be reliant on your own methods of transport.
There is ample on site parking.
QTS is essential for this post with a degree in English as a desirable - other humanities subjects could be considered if you can demonstrate delivery of GCSE English previously.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a English Teacher in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.