Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious English Teacher to join an oversubscribed, large Girls school in Merton, SW London to start straight after October half term.
This is a full time, long-term role until the end of this academic year, with a daily rate of £160 - £220 dependant on your experience and suitability.
Suitable candidates will have:
*Good subject knowledge and classroom management
*High standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
*Support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
The role: Teaching Secondary English curriculum to Year 8 only (Year group bubble)
Location: The school in Merton is easily accessible by Rail, Underground, Bus or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources. Staff and students work together in pleasant surroundings in a modern, state of the art building with excellent facilities.
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this English teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for this great position as an English teacher in SW London.
Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.