Tradewind are currently working with a medium sized school in North Lincolnshire, who are looking for an English teacher to cover a maternity cover, starting from September 2019. As this is a maternity cover, it is difficult to predict exactly how long this last, but the school guarantees this will last at least until January, guaranteeing a terms work. All planning and marking that is associated with a teaching role will be expected, and for this reason payment will be between £120 and £179.00 per day (main pay scale).
The school is an independent school, not part of an academy trust, and have an excellent reputation within the area. Teachers who have worked there through us in the past have commented on the excellent student behaviour and engagement, making it a thoroughly enjoyable place to work. The school is particularly interested in teachers who have some SEN teaching experience, or a desire to learn some skills with SEN students, as one of the classes on the timetable will be a lower ability 'nurture' group. The school is extremely commutable from areas such as: Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Louth, Gainsborough and Lincoln, making it an extremely desirable location.
The school would be willing to accept applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs, and we look forward to hearing from either.
We are looking for:
*A qualified English teacher who can teach to Key Stage 4
*A committed practitioner who cares deeply about their students.
At Tradewind, you will not be tied down to an umbrella company, and we offer the option to PAYE.
Due to our excellent CPD you do not necessarily need to have experience in the field, as we can train you for this.
The school can offer you:
* Excellent CPD and room for professional development.
* A strong, cohesive department.
* The opportunity to explore your teaching techniques.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, which is 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£13 - £14.50 per hour
City of Westminster, London
£27596 - £43348 per annum + TLR2B £4,531
£27596 - £43348 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.