Would you like to be part of a dynamic team within a well-established forward thinking Secondary school?
If so Tradewind are currently looking for a passionate English Teacher to work in a Secondary school in Oldham Greater Manchester.
To be successful in this role you must:
-Hold QTS status
-Have excellent subject knowledge and experience of teaching English upto GCSE
-A strong passion for teaching English
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks
-Have a proven track record from a similar background
This School are proud of their strong catholic ethos and they celebrate this.
Ofsted recently judged this school Good and stated that students show much pride in their school and behaviour is good and sometimes outstanding.
You will be delivering English lessons across all Key Stages. The school is looking for a committed and passionate teacher who can bring new ideas to the English department and make a real difference to the school
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this English role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.