Tradewind are currently recruiting for a strong English teacher to start working in a fantastic secondary school in Stroud. This role is on a full-time, long-term basis starting in September Covering Maternity leave, the school doesn't know when this role will be finishing but there is a possibility of a permanent placement depending on the needs of the school. The individual must be able to teach English to mixed ability groups to GCSE & A Level. This would involve planning, prepping and marking, and the successful teacher would be expected to take on duties as a permanent member of staff such as parents evenings. The school is looking at shortlisting CVS, if this is the job for you please apply now!
We are looking for:
* For a strong English Teacher with experience teaching up to KS4 & KS5.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teachers and learning throughout their role.
* Strong classroom and behaviour management.
* An individual who can commit to a 5 days week long term placement.
* A qualified English teacher who will plan, prepare lessons and mark work.
This lovely secondary school is in Stroud with onsite parking and easy to get to via public transport and easy commute if you are in the Gloucester area. If you drive, you can easily get to this school if you live in Gloucester, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Nailsworth and Newent.
This school offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff, this school is a new build with a superb English department. The department is very warm, welcoming and offer a vast amount of support for their staff.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience planning, prepping and marking to KS4.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as an English Teacher in Stroud. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / Michelle.Withers@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that is 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.