-Do you specialise in teaching Secondary English?
-Do you live in the south London/ Surrey area?
-Do you need work for the Summer term?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, please read on for details of a new and exciting opportunity…
- Secondary English teacher (KS3 - KS4)
- Start date - April 19th
- Part time (0.6)
- Temporary contract
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding teacher of Religion for a very popular Christian Faith school in Surrey on the border of Sutton, South London.
The post is to replace a part time, permanent English teacher who has recently resigned. We are therefore looking for a temporary teacher to cover the summer term, with a possible Permanent job opportunity in September.
The post is a 0.6 role working Wednesday to Friday each week (mostly KS3 classes).
Our client is a large mixed comprehensive school currently educating children aged from 11 to 18. With approximately 300 of their 1800 students in the sixth form.
When last last inspected by OFSTED they rated as 'Outstanding' in all areas.
The school is a great place to work. The community is vibrant, focused on teaching, learning and caring for students.
The community of staff is very strong, supportive and welcoming. They have a thriving and enthusiastic English Department with a very supportive team of experienced teachers who are dedicated to the academic development of each student.
Pay rates will be competitive but will vary depending on your experience and suitability for the role (London Fringe Payspine)
Suitable candidates must be…
- In good health
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Committed to teaching
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work well in a team
- A quick learner
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you…
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a teacher of English in Surrey. Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.