Are you a qualified teacher of Secondary English?
Are you available to start work and looking for a new, exciting opportunity when schools re-open in London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an inspirational teacher of English with recent KS3- KS4 teaching experience and good subject knowledge to start ideally after February half term (although this date might change) at an amazing co-educational school in the Sutton Area.
This is a full time, long-term role (initially for 2 terms on a temporary contract) replacing a permanent teacher and the salary after the first term will be in line with the Outer London scale (+ possible TLR) dependant on your experience and suitability.
We are looking for:
- A teacher of English with excellent subject knowledge
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual
- Someone who would be available for the foreseeable future.
The school is a very successful, large, mixed community school for students of all abilities between the ages of 11 and 19 years.
A modern, innovative and forward thinking school who are currently leading the way in preparing students for life in the 21st Century. Their nationally recognised curriculum structure and innovative approaches to learning and teaching, when coupled with their extremely high expectations, provide the perfect platform for achievement and success.
The building is in an ideal location which is easily accessible by Rail, Bus and by car (parking on site). It has also been recently modernised with new modern facilities and state of the art equipment in all departments.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning and preparation
- Online Portal for your timesheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this English post you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Please contact Tradewind today to be considered for this great position as an English teacher in Sutton.
We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.