Looking for a rewarding and fulfilling teaching position in Swindon starting in January 2024? We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a passionate English Teacher to join an established and highly reputable school in the Swindon area. This full-time role is commencing in January 2024 on a full time basis, with part-time arrangements considered for the right candidate. This is to cover Maternity leave for up to 1 year. The school may consider candidates looking for a role starting later in 2024 if they have the right experience. Salary - paid to scale from day 1 and paid via PAYE. No umbrella payroll company!
At Tradewind, we understand that our teachers are our greatest asset. That's why we are committed to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching English and a proven track record of inspiring and engaging students in their learning. They will be able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and pedagogical skills and be committed to supporting the school's ethos and values.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - preferred but not essential with proven experience of teaching English in the UK
* Relevant degree and teaching qualifications
* Proven experience teaching English
* Strong subject knowledge and pedagogical skills
* Commitment to student welfare and safeguarding
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school in Swindon is renowned for its supportive and collaborative working environment, and the successful candidate will benefit from the school's commitment to ongoing professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as an English Teacher and would like to apply please follow the link. Alternatively, for more information, please contact Michelle.Withers@twrecruitment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.