We are looking for an qualified Teachers FQT/NQT/FE to cover Maths and English lessons, for a SEN schools based in Warrington and St Helens. The schools and provisions I am recruiting for cater for secondary age pupils who have Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs. The pupils follow a tailored mainstream curriculum undertaking relevant assessments and examinations. Due to nature of behavioural difficulties pupils may display including attachment and trauma, strong behaviour management skills and de-escalation experience is very desirable.
The ideal candidates for these Maths/English Temporary Teacher roles will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or FE qualified with experience of teaching at KS3/4 level functional skills in literacy or numeracy
* Have flexibility around days
* Good knowledge of Maths and English curriculum as either a first or second subject
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position please call 0151 221 966 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.