* The school caters for children with SEMH
* The school's pupils range from 11-16 (mixed)
* A supportive school, that offers a nurturing environment and excellent behaviour management
* Senior Leadership are very supportive, including excellent support staff within each class
* Small class sizes
* Delivering Teaching and Learning to KS3 & KS4 (lower ability)
* Involvement in extra-curricular activities is encouraged, but not a necessity
* Ideally you will have experience working with children with SEMH or those disengaged from education
* You will need to be calm, caring and nurturing - able to manage challenging situations effectively
* You will need to be reliable and consistent as the children require continuity and stability
* Team Teach trained is desirable, but not essential
* Both Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers will be considered
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for temporary position or for more information about the role call the Liverpool office.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£30000 - £34849 per annum
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£100 - £140 per day
£120 - £180 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.