English Teaching Assistant
English Teaching Assistant
Are you a confident, outgoing English graduate with strong academic achievement who is considering a career in teaching?
Would gaining practical classroom experience in a diverse, busy English department help you decide if teaching is the career for you? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this is the position for you!
*** English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary Academy, North West London
*** Long term role starting September 2019 - £70 - £80 per day
*** Opportunity to join Teacher Training programme after first year
*** Ofsted rated "Good" school
*** All English Graduates (with 2:1 minimum) are encouraged to apply
About the School - English Teaching Assistant - Brent, North West London:
* This Ofsted rated 'Good academy in Brent, North West London has a strong sense of belonging and mutually respectful, inclusive relationships between staff and students.
* The successful candidate will be an individual who will align with the academy's passion for creating a kind and purposeful learning environment.
* The school prides itself on its commitment to exceptional achievements and development of the whole person.
* This school is centrally located and easily accessible via Jubilee, Bakerloo and Overground lines.
About the Role - English Teaching Assistant - Brent, North West London:
* You will be a confident, encouraging and motivating individual who can work effectively within the English Department.
* You will be working with small groups and individual students, running literacy interventions, booster classes or within the main classroom assisting the class teacher.
* You will have a strong desire to become a teacher in the future, and will want to use this opportunity to gain practical classroom experience before undertaking further training or education.
How to Apply - English Teaching Assistant - Brent, North West London:
If you would like additional information on this English Teaching Assistant role, or our other Graduate Teaching Assistant positions, then we would ask you to please contact Caitlin at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 option 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £70 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60 - £75 per day
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £60 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£55 - £65 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.