English Teaching Assistant
English Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent or soon-to-be English Graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in education? Would you be keen on gaining valuable classroom experience supporting EAL students to develop their English skills? Or are you and experienced Teaching Assistant who holds an English Degree and is seeking a new opportunity supporting EAL students? If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment is working an Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School in Harrow who are seeking a passionate, personable Teaching Assistant to support their EAL students. This full time, long term position requires the successful candidate to hold a Degree in English and will commence in September 2021, running for the full academic year with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. This Secondary School is easily commutable from all areas of North London and the bordering Home Counties with easy access to public transport and parking available for those who drive.
*** English Teaching Assistant requires - Mainstream Secondary School in Harrow
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing September - £75 - £80 per day based on experience
*** Must hold an English Degree - open to graduates and experienced Teaching Assistants
The Role - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
- As an English Teaching Assistant, you will be working with EAL students to develop their English literacy, phonics, and comprehension skills
- Working both within the classroom and in individual / small group intervention sessions to support, motivate and encourage participation within your students
- You will also have the opportunity to plan, prepare and deliver KS4 English Literature classes to your EAL students who require further assistance
The Candidate - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
- To be successful in this English Teaching Assistant position in Harrow, you must hold a degree in English
- You will be passionate about education and supporting students of all abilities and aptitudes to have an equal opportunity to access the curriculum
- This is an ideally role for an English Graduate wanting to commence a career in education in a supportive, progressive learning environment
- It would be advantageous to be able to speak Arabic or Romanian for this position
How to Apply - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as an English Teaching Assistant in Harrow, or to discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.