English Teaching Assistant
English Teaching Assistant
English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Harrow
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a high achieving Secondary School in Harrow who are seeking an English Graduate to join their EAL Department as a Teaching Assistant, to help with EAL / ESL students to improve their English skills. This is a full time, long term contract commencing in the Summer Term and running until the end of the academic year in the first instance. This opportunity is paying £70 - £80 per day based on experience.
The School - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
The school has a rich history of tradition but actively embraces the very best of new technologies and innovative practice. They have a high profile in the community, supporting other schools and play a lead role in training the next generation of teachers. This school in conveniently situated in the north west of the borough with easy access to Central Harrow as well as Hertfordshire, Brent, Hillingdon and Barnet. This School is very proud to say that their students consistently make outstanding progress and are consistently in the highest performing schools nationally for both GCSE and A Level performance. However, this academic excellence is paralleled by their equal commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students. This school's enrichment programme is second to none, they care about their young people as individuals which means always ensuring a careful balance between challenge and support.
The Role - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
- This school is seeking a recent English Graduate who is passionate about Education and is keen to help young people
- The successful candidate will be working within the EAL department to support student to develop their English Language and Literacy skills, and to develop confidence in their English abilities
- Working both in class to support key students who require additional support, and planning and delivering intervention and booster sessions outside of the classroom, you will forge a strong relationship with both students and teachers within the EAL department
- The ideal candidate would also speak Arabic and Romanian, however this is not strictly essential
- This position would particularly suit an aspiring Teacher who is keen to develop their classroom skills
How to Apply - English Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as an English Teaching Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.