- a highly experience administrator or experienced Exams Administrator to manage internal and external examinations.
- experience tracking, analysing and reporting data
- a strong knowledge of JCQ guidelines and legislation relating to examinations
- experience leading a team, and coordinating invigilators
This secondary school is located in the Borough of Westminster with excellent access to Underground and bus networks. There is also onsite parking available at the school.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant school experience, please apply today
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Exams Officer role you will need to provide the following:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Exams Assistant in Westminster, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
St. Helens, Merseyside
£11 - £13 per hour
£13 - £16 per hour
£33948 - £37842 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.