The Tradewind Recruitment team are seeking Exam Invigilators across Cheshire West & Chester for the upcoming exam season.
As the exam season is quickly approaching we are recruiting Exam Invigilators to help support our local schools across Chester and Ellesmere Port. We are open to applicants that can offer from either 1 to 5 days a week to help invigilate the upcoming GCSE mock exams.
We are open to applicants with ideally previous child related experience that we can help provide training for with invigilation. We provide accredited invigilation training that is recognised by schools and this is completely free of charge.
To ensure the best possible support to schools we are ideally looking for candidates that can communicate clearly, work well within a team and demonstrate professional behaviours in an exam setting.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Exam Invigilator role in Cheshire West & Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.