Register your interest today to be considered as an Exam Invigilators for our Summer 2021 exams!
Would you like to support your local schools in Hounslow by invigilating their 2021 summer exams?
Would you like some seasonal part time work?
Will you be available for the months of May to July?
If you have answered yes to the above statements, then register your interest to be consider for the role.
As an exam Invigilator you will be supervising GCSE and A 'level exams to ensure children are catered for and ensure that the student and school meet the JCQ regulation. You may be required to start and end an exam during the big core exams.
Typical working hours will vary between 3 - 6 hours per day - morning or/and afternoon shifts, flexibility is crucial to the effective invigilation of exams.
Successful applicants will need to be vigilante and ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers.
All applicants must undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record check (DBS) and supply 2 references from your most recent employment/s
Full FREE training will be provided once the registration has been completed.
Interested applicants will need to:
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Must hold a degree qualification
Register your interest today to be considered for this great position as a seasonal Exam Invigilator in Hounslow and one of our consultant will be in touch in the new year (Feb 2021)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.