Are you interested in supporting this year's secondary school examination's?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with an Alternative Provision school in Preston and seeking experienced exam invigilators to work on a short term and daily basis. Schools require invigilators who have previous experience scribing and are able to support students with SEN. Starting date is 4th May will be mixed days and hourly minimum or 2 hours.
Exam invigilator bookings will be available on a part time or full time for the months of May and June.
Exam invigilator's need to be vigilante and ensure that:
*The correct exam procedures are followed
*To supervise students sitting exams - manage challenging behaviour
*The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
*Have previous experience scribing
*Students are not talking or conferring
*Students are not cheating
*Students have enough paper and stationery
*Work on a 1-2-1
*Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
*You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
*Collect and distribute the exam papers
The successful candidate will receive between £9 - £11 per hour. You will also be fully supported by Tradewind Recruitment and the school, receiving great CPD from both parties.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Experience is not always necessary as Tradewind can provide CPD training, but welcome applications from experienced Exam Invigilators! To apply please send an up to date CV with up to date working history. Employment is subject to references. To be considered for the role of exam invigilator, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Exam Invigilator in Preston. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
The footer - Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.