One of our very successful 11-16 mixed secondary schools situated in the Preston area are looking to recruit highly committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to ensure that exams are carried out per the rules set down. To work under the overall guidance of the Exams/Data Manager staff but you may also be expected to invigilate without supervision. You shall be required to follow direction well as you will be given tasks by the exams officer.
Exam invigilator bookings will be available on a part time or full time for the months of May and June.
The schools vary in size but are all extremely welcoming and friendly. Its location is on the outskirts of Preston city centre and is easily accessible due to several bus routes running past the school.
Exam invigilator's need to be vigilante and ensure that:
* The correct exam procedures are followed
* The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
* Students are not talking or conferring
* Students are not cheating
* Students have enough paper and stationery
* Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
* You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
* Collect and distribute the exam papers
The successful candidate will receive between £9 - £11 per hour. You will also be fully supported by Tradewind Recruitment and the school, receiving great CPD from both parties.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Experience is not always necessary as Tradewind can provide CPD training, but welcome applications from experienced Exam Invigilators! To apply please send an up to date CV with up to date working history. Employment is subject to references. To be considered for the role of exam invigilator, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Hale, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.