Tradewind Recruitment are looking to recruit highly committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to ensure that exams are carried out per Exam board regulations. To work under the overall guidance of the Exams/Data Manager staff but you may also be expected to invigilate without supervision.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in Exam Invigilation
* Be a team player and happy to share good practice
* Have high expectations of the students and facilitate their exams
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay
* FREE Exam Invigilation Training
* Our care of training and development - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* An easy and accessible Online Portal for your timesheets and to log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an Exam Invigilator in Middleton, or for more information about the role, contact Elliott Johnstone on 0161 674 0138 or via email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your education career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.