You will be required to: -
- Maintain a calm exam environment
- Assist in the organisation of students at the start and end of each exam
- Provide correct information relevant to the exam
- Report any cases of malpractice to the exam manager
- Report on any unexpected events during the course of an examination
- Liaise with the Exams Officer
- Assist in the distribution of seating cards, writing paper, equipment and examination
question papers as required
- Mark the attendance register as required
- Place the candidates work in examination number order, checking against the attendance
register and handing to the Exams Manager
- Monitor and supervise the students
- Ensure any used exam papers and answer booklets are returned to the Exams Officer after
An enhanced 'Child Workforce' DBS is essential. You will be required to have a face-to-face interview, have two recent referees, right to work & proof of your current address.
WHO ARE TRADEWIND?
* We are Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 3 consecutive years, 2017, 2018, 2019
* We are committed to safety and compliance ensuring the most suitable candidate for
schools, proven in our REC Audited Education gold standard
* We attract top education talent and, in return, offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* We provide a great candidate referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to
* We will give you full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped
and confident, increasing your chances of success of securing a position
* We will provide help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've
secured you a placement
* We have a simple online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* We hold free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Do you think you have what it takes? Simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.