Typical working hours will vary between 3 - 6 hours per day - morning or/and afternoon shifts, flexibility is crucial to the effective invigilation of exams.
As an exam Invigilator you will be supervising GCSE mock exams to ensure children participating are catered for and ensure that the student and school meet the JCQ regulation. You may be required to start and end an exams over various days during the core exams.
Successful applicants will need to be vigilant and ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers.
All applicants must undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record check (DBS) and supply 2 references.
Full FREE training will be provided!
To join us and be successful in this Exam Invigilator role you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Must hold a degree qualification
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Exam Invigilator. Or for more information about the role, contact Sam Taylor on 01727 236255 / email@example.com
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.