Tradewind Recruitment are looking to recruit highly committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to ensure that exams are carried out to Exam board regulations. To work under the overall guidance of the Exams/Data Manager staff but you may also be expected to invigilate without supervision.
Exam invigilators need to be vigilant and ensure that:
-The correct exam procedures are followed
-To supervise students sitting exams - manage challenging behaviour
-The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
-Students are not talking or conferring
-Students are not cheating
-Students have enough paper and stationery
-Work on a 1-2-1
-Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
-You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
-Collect and distribute the exam papers
The successful candidate will receive between £8 - £11 per hour. You will also be fully supported by Tradewind Recruitment and the school, receiving great training from both parties.
Experience is not always necessary as Tradewind can provide CPD training, but we welcome applications from experienced Exam Invigilators! To apply; please send an up to date CV with up to date working history. Employment is subject to references.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay
* FREE Exam Invigilation Training
* Our care of training and development - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* An easy and accessible Online Portal for your timesheets and to log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.