Tradewind are recruiting to increase their pool of Exam Invigilators. Are you looking for some seasonal, part-time or full-time work? Working in a secondary school in Oldham?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking to recruit highly committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to ensure that exams are carried out per Exam Board regulations. To work under the overall guidance of the Exams/Data Manager but you may also be expected to invigilate without supervision. This is a casual role paying at least £12.00 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of Exam Invigilation
* Be a team player and happy to share good practice
* Have high expectations of the students and facilitate their exams
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay
* FREE Exam Invigilation Training
* Our care of training and development - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* An easy and accessible Online Portal for your timesheets and to log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position as an Exam Invigilator in Didsbury, or for more information about the role, contact Ange on 0161 674 0138 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your education career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.