Tradewind Recruitment is working with a growing Secondary School in Harrow who is now seeking an experienced Exams Officer to join their team. This is a full-time position that will be offered on a long-term basis, commencing in September 2020 and running for the full academic year in the first instance, with a view of becoming a permanent post thereafter.
As an Exams Officer, your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring that procedures, regulations and recommendations set by JCQ, examination boards and the School are adhered to at all times
· Communicating with teachers, students, parents and examination boards regarding examination requirements for internal and external examinations in all year groups
· Ensuring correct examination environments are supplied for every examination
· Recruiting, training and managing exam invigilators
· Managing access arrangements and requests for special consideration
· Providing and presenting relevant exam information to candidates and staff
· Maintaining, implementing and adhering to an exams policy for the School
· All other relevant administration and preparation relating to examinations
To be successful in this Exam Officer role in Harrow, prior experience as an Exam Officer is advantageous. You will have excellent knowledge pertaining to JCQ examination regulations, access arrangements and reasonable adjustments. You will also have a high standard of work, exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously and have excellent communication skills.
This school is serviced by London Underground lines and local buses. Free street parking is also available for those who drive, making this school easily accessible from North, West and Central London as well as bordering Home Counties.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as an Exams Officer in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log
your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.