North Liverpool School
Term Time Only
8am - 3.30pm
Asap start for 12 months
Salary £15 per hour
Are you an Exams Officer looking for your next role? Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic Exams Officer to join our client school in North Liverpool. This position is to start asap for 12 months to cover a maternity post. The successful applicant will be joining a successful Data and Exams Team.
About the role:
-To co-ordinate examinations, including entries, results, timetables etc. both internal and external
-To provide accurate support in connection with all examinations and key stage data entries. Data collection, collation and analysis and regular reporting
-To be able to analyse and provide for specific groups for individual subjects, year groups, classes, students and teachers, following the Academy's schedule
-To ensure that data is regularly extracted, manipulated and analysed in order for middle and senior leaders to provide relevant and appropriate support, intervention and enrichment to students at all key stages
To join us and be successful as an Exams Officer you will need to have experience of being a School Exams Officer.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Exams Officer position based in a Liverpool secondary school.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay with PAYE payroll (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.