Experienced Cover Supervisor
Experienced Cover Supervisor
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced and successful Cover Supervisor, looking for a new opportunity in a small and well-established community school in Stockport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Cover Supervisor, to join a successful community school, starting ASAP. This role is for the duration of the academic year, paying up to £75 a day.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom. You will deliver pre-planned lessons and will work across all secondary subject areas. The ideal candidate will be a Cover Supervisor who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School or Further Education setting.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
*Be a passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a variety of ability students.
* Be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
We are recruiting on behalf of a small and well-established community school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school prides itself on being at the heart of its community and being caring, friendly and strongly inclusive. They instil positive relationships built around honesty and respect, and challenge students to work hard and celebrate their achievements.
The school is based in Cheadle, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by the welcoming and inclusive feeling that is present throughout the corridors and the outstanding behaviour of pupils.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· well-structured cover work to deliver to students
· the successful Cover Supervisor will be provided with a wide range of CPD opportunities
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Cover Supervisor position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.