EYFS Class Teacher
EYFS Class Teacher
School boasts a small, friendly and welcoming environment with an extremely dedicated staff team. SLT have high expectations for all children and are committed to giving them the best possible educational experiences.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an outstanding teacher who is able to provide evidence of impact upon pupil progress;
* Have recent and relevant experience in EYFS;
* Have knowledge of how young children learn;
* Have a good working knowledge of the foundation stage curriculum;
* Preferably have some experience of working with children with additional needs;
* Be a positive role model to pupils and other staff, demonstrating high levels of motivation and enthusiasm;
* Be able to work as part of a team;
* Be able to build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
* Be able to work with a mixed age class;
* Have a desire to develop professionally;
* Have commitment to being actively involved in the wider life of the school;
* Be committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school;
* Be committed to providing a challenging and stimulating learning environment, both indoors and outdoors;
* Be prepared to be a dedicated and flexible team member;
* Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children.
We understand that applying for positions at this time may be more problematic as we are unable to offer school visits. However, more information about the school can be gained from the Tradewind Liverpool branch, with interviews conducted by telephone or similar.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.