Looking for a supportive Primary school where you can thrive? Apply now to Tradewind and become a valued member of a collaborative and student-focused Primary School environment. Don't miss out on this opportunity starting in January 2024!
At Tradewind Recruitment, we want to hear from all Primary Teachers, ECT, Experienced or just ready for a new challenge - get in touch with Tradewind today so we can support you finding a new position. This role is for an Outer London Primary Academy in Mottingham looking for EYFS/KS1 Teacher.
Primary Teacher salary on MPS £32407-43193 per annum for this permanent contract. This role starts in January 2024 on a full time basis.
This 1 form entry Primary School is keen to hire a Primary Teacher for this small class of 13 students. Tradewind are seeking a Primary Teacher who is passionate about innovation, engagement, and wholeheartedly dedicated to the success of their students. At this exceptional school, the Head and SLT foster a warm and collaborative environment, prioritizing the well-being and progress of the students above all else. Regardless of experience, the school is committed to recruiting the finest teacher available. If you're in search of a nurturing Primary school that swiftly embraces you as a valued member of their close-knit community, then this role is tailor-made for you!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP to give yourself the best chance to secure this post.
Join Tradewind now and apply for this position as a Primary Teacher to start in January 2024
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Qualification in Teaching such as PGCE, QTS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.