I am currently recruiting an outstanding Primary teacher for a very popular Primary School in Mansfield. The role is to start as soon as possible and is covering until at least October half-term.
This 2 form entry Primary School aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Be a qualified Primary Teacher.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click Apply NOW to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact: Dylan on 0115 7390077 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.