If this sounds like you, we have the perfect role for you: The school is a small Church of England Primary School, set in rural Cambridgeshire. We are looking to appoint an inspirational classroom teacher for a wonderful mixed Year 1/2/ EYFS class. Ideally from the beginning of the summer term 2019 or earlier if possible.
This post will either suit a full time teacher or we will also consider part time applications on a job-share basis.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner, who is able to promote high standards of learning
- has a secure understanding of the KS1 and EYFS curriculum
- inspiring, inclusive and creative in your approach to teaching
- challenging to learners of all abilities, differentiating clearly
- able to work as an integral member of a very small team supporting the vision and Christian ethos of the school
- able to utilise communication and organisational skills effectively
In return we can offer you:
- Polite and well-behaved, happy children
- Friendly, supportive staff, governors and community/parent organisation
- Well resourced, spacious classroom set within lovely grounds
- A small Christian village school with a 'family' feel with a commitment to seeing individuals succeed
The school benefits
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
In order to apply for this role you must be a qualified primary trained teacher with experience in KS1 or EYFS and have a DBS on the update service or have the willingness to apply for a new one.
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this excellent role as an EYFS Teacher in a charming and friendly village school.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.