Tradewind Recruitment are working exclusively with a primary school in Cheshire West & Chester who are seeking an EYFS Teacher from January 2024.
The role is covering a maternity cover within the school and you will be expected to have a small handover period with the current teacher and take on full classroom responsibilities from January. The ideal candidate is a proven professional with clear experienced teaching EYFS. This role specifically is teaching a lovely medium sized reception class in a lovely school setting.
The role is full time with school hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm. The daily rate starts from £130 - £180 a day depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this EYFS Teacher role in Cheshire West & Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.