School is a happy and exciting place to learn, currently catering for over 180 wonderful children between the ages of 4 to 11. The school is situated in a rural setting, benefiting from an outstanding outdoor space. It has an excellent reputation and boasts a strong family feel; learning with love and laughter is at the heart of all school do. Parents are incredibly supportive, and children are keen to learn.
The successful candidate will be:
· Supportive of the school's church ethos.
· Inspirational and a highly effective class teacher.
· Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Early Years Framework.
· Able to engage pupils through a creative and innovative curriculum.
· Flexible and able to work well as part of an enthusiastic, hardworking team.
· Experience of teaching in an EYFS setting.
· Evidence of excellent teaching.
· Experience in effectively using assessment to inform teaching and learning.
· The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· The commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school.
· Have a good sense of humour.
Proposed Interview Date: 14/10/2020
To express an interest in this role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss our registration process. Alternatively, you can call the Tradewind Liverpool Branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.