This school prides itself on having the very highest of standards of behaviour and attitudes to learning. The children are their strength and proud of their school.
The schools aim is to provide their children with the best knowledge available to ensure that they are ready for the next stage of their education.
The staff are highly committed and all want the very best outcomes for their pupils, they work hard to continually develop their practice and home their skills.
The school works in partnership with Children's 1st Nurseries who have excellent Early Years Provision on site. This work is continued into their Reception setting.
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Be a qualified EYFS Primary Teacher.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click Apply NOW to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact: Lynne on 0115 7390077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.