A full Early Years Teacher is required for a good Primary School in Nottingham city on a temporary- permanent basis from January 2024
***Join a vibrant, diverse inner-city school
*** Graded 'Good' in the most recent Ofsted
***Supportive Leadership Team that value and understand EYFS
***Excellent Academy support across the group of schools
*** A school that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of all children
About The School
This is a city Academy, that values its culture and children's differences, it offers a supportive environment for both staff and pupils to flourish.
Children are encouraged to be the best version of them self and the school offer support to both children and families who speak a variety of languages.
This is a school where Ofsted stated the leadership has 'created a vibrant and energetic learning community'
This position will suit a teacher with experience of teaching in EYFS or lower Key Stage One.
Applications from main scale and UPS teachers are encouraged and welcomed, however the post would also be suitable for an ECT.
About the successful applicant
We are looking for a teacher who
- Has high expectations of pupil progress.
- Is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in children.
- Has the skills to work collaboratively within a team of teachers.
- Can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- Is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the school.
- Has a commitment to developing their own skills.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
How To Apply
To apply for this role please don't hesitate to send your cv to Rebecca.email@example.com or call me for more information on 0115 7390077
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.