Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an engaging and inspirational EYFS Teacher who is able to confidently plan and deliver lessons across the Early Years Foundation Stage. This position is long-term, full-time and is initially to start at Easter but does hold the potential to be longer. For the right person it could start sooner.
This Primary school in question is situated in the bustling seaside town of Scarborough. The Head Teacher is looking for someone with excellent classroom management, who teaches with an enthusiastic and nurturing approach and has high expectations of learning.
As a newly appointed EYFS Teacher, you will be given free rein to plan and execute your own lessons in line with the EYFS framework. You would have the full support of all members of staff and management throughout the academy, with the option to join other members of staff on extra-curricular activities, during and outside school hours.
The successful EYFS Teacher will be provided with a thorough induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities available for all staff members.
To be considered for this position you must have:
* Experience of teaching EYFS in a Primary setting
* An innovative and creative approach to teaching
* Good behaviour management skills
The bonus' of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this EYFS Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more about it, then don't hesitate to contact Katie Johnson at Tradewind Recruitment - 01482 238878 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.