Are you an experienced Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to develop more classroom based experience?
Tradewind are looking for your skill set to work within a specialist school based in Seaforth. The school caters for children with additional needs.
***Early Years Teacher (EYFS)
***Nursery and Reception (potential for year 1)
***Ofsted 'Good' School
About the Role - Early Years Teacher
- This Early Years post will suit a teacher who is either EYFS trained, has recent EYFS experience or experience in KS1 and an interest in EYFS.
- The post is suitable to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTS) or teachers with more experience.
How to apply - Early Years Teacher
- Subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Able to provide two professional referees
- Hold right to work in the UK
You can contact Jemma Howson at Tradewind Recruitment to discuss this position. Please call 0151 221 9666 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.