Exciting Opportunity for a EYFS teacher in Sheffield!
Are you a qualified and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher looking for rewarding role? Tradewind Recruitment have the perfect opportunity for you!
Position: Primary EYFS Teacher
Contract Type: Long-term supply
About: Tradewind Recruitment are working with an inclusive and welcoming primary school located in Sheffield committed to providing an outstanding education for their students. The school prides itself on fostering a positive learning environment. They are seeking a qualified Primary Teacher to join their dedicated team as a Reception teacher from April 2024 until the summer holidays in July.
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons within the EYFS Curriculum.
- Maintaining a positive and supportive classroom environment.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Establishing positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience teaching in primary schools.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Sound knowledge of the UK National Curriculum.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative school community.
How to Apply: If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary EYFS teacher ready to make a positive impact on students' lives, Tradewind Recruitment would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your teaching experience and availability today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.