Are you a committed teacher who is looking to make an impact in Early Years? Are you passionate about improving life chances for all children?
Tradewind are currently looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher with a strong knowledge and understanding the EYFS framework and an ability to adapt to the new changes. The role is full-time and will commence January 2024 until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent opportunity, depending on your performance in the role. The successful applicant will play an instrumental role in accelerating the progress and attainment of pupils in Early Years and must be dedicated, knowledgeable and a positive role model to the children. This is an exciting with the school offering an attractive salary of up to £210 per day and look forward to welcoming a new addition to the team!
About the Role
As the Early Years teacher, you will be accountable for the learning and attainment of approximately 25-30 children. You will be expected to plan activities in line with the Early Years Framework and adapt accordingly to the recent changes and expectations. The school is larger than average with a separate building for Early Years and school supports a continues provision approach, with adequate space and effective breakout rooms. The school teaches a range of pupils from diverse backgrounds. This really is an ideal opportunity for a passionate Early Years specialist to transform the lives and learning for children at this early stage of development!
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be a dedicated professional and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- Be a committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- Have experience in Early Years and have a strong knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework and the recent changes.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- Have strong behaviour management and be able to implement effective strategies to keep children on track.
- Be a reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- Adopt a firm but fair approach and builds fantastic relationships with pupils based on trust and mutual respect.
- Be an individual who will fully immerse themselves in all areas of school life.
The school is led by a passionate Headteacher who is clearly dedicated to their role in the school. Staff work harmoniously to bring about the best outcomes for all children and achieve great progress.
If you are a teacher who loves the intrinsic feelings of knowing you are having real impact on the lives of children you are teaching - this is the role for you!
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great opportunity as an Early Years Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Ange on 01616740138 or email your CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
£70.0 - £90.0 per day + Depending on experience
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£76 - £88 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Depending on experience
Didsbury, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.