The school is looking for a committed, enthusiastic teacher who will support the school ethos of preparing children for a happy, confident entry into the world as responsible citizens. Due to their excellent training provision, they are happy to consider NQTs as well as experienced teachers, and this could be an excellent first step on the ladder for a new teacher seeking the support to refine their practice and grow their confidence. There will be the opportunity to collaborate and co-plan with the other EYFS teacher, as well as other teachers in the Trust. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families.
Our client is a member of a small 3-school MAT, allowing for collaboration and support between the three academies while each maintains its unique identity. The school is newly founded (2014) in an attractive listed building, offering state-of-the-art facilities and spacious, bright classrooms for an inspiring learning space. There is a particularly strong focus on literacy provision here, with above average attainment in literacy and a progressive, parent-supported reading support programme. There are strong links to the parent community and the school has a positive reputation with families in the area.
The school in situated in Watford town centre with convenient transport links to Central London, the M25, and the M1, with free parking available onsite for staff. The school also has a strong focus on staff development, with an excellent CPD offering and frequent opportunities for leadership positions as the school grows.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying to this EYFS vacancy in Watford, please contact Cherie Kelly on 01727236255 or by email at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.