EYFS Teacher | St. Helens
EYFS Teacher | St. Helens
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an EYFS teacher in St. Helens.
The post is required for a long term basis starting in September in a St. Helens Primary School covering maternity leave.
We are looking for:
· A qualified Primary School teacher who has experience teaching within an Early Years setting
· Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
· Observed "good" level of teaching, with the aspiration to be an "outstanding" teacher
· A team player who will work with colleagues to ensure that the department continues to provide an outstanding education to its children.
Our client school is rated "Good" and has been consistently for over 10 years, with the hopes of achieving outstanding. They are a welcoming 1 form entry Primary school who are committed into developing their pupils into high achievers with a love for learning. Their EYFS setting has access to many interactive materials for their students and the school boasts a dedicated and passionate team of both teachers and support staff.
The School has great transport links being within walking distance to a local train station and also has onsite parking.
As part of this role, you can enjoy regular and tailored CPD, access to the latest technologies and equipment and a supportive and cohesive team. In return the setting expects high standards from staff and students alike.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in the application for this EYFS Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification and recent experience teaching Law
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as EYFS Teacher Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind on 0151 221 9666
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.