EYFS Teaching Assistant - Bolton
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Bolton
We are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate about children's learning.
* A nurturing classroom practitioner.
* Ambitious, flexible and motivated.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour.
To join us and be successful in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, you will need.
* Legal right to work in the UK.
* Level 2 or 3 qualification.
* Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable).
* Primary school experience.
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
About the school:
This two-form entry Bolton Primary School is passionate about the education and welfare of young people. Progress is well above the national average and leaders have worked effectively to maximise teaching & learning. There is a calm & purposeful atmosphere that permeates the school. Teaching Assistants are highly-skilled and give good, effective support, especially in the Early Years where pupils get off to a flying start. The curriculum is vibrant and well-planned and the use of funding is effective.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please as the school are looking to shortlist and interview ASAP. Please call Cameron at our Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Failsworth, Greater Manchester
£65 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.