EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
The children, staff and governors of a Halewood-based Primary School are looking to appoint a dedicated individual to join their private nursery team. We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to provide excellent support, care and guidance for the youngest pupils, helping to ensure they have a positive start to school.
School can offer:
- A friendly working environment;
- A purpose-built Nursery with extensive outdoor area;
- Dedicated and caring staff, who help and support each other;
- An excellent leadership team to support and guide;
- Happy, confident, well behaved children who enjoy being at school;
- A committed Governing body and supportive parents.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold at least an NVQ level 2 qualification;
- Have experience of supporting pupils within the Early Years;
- Show effective support and care to children;
- Be able to be an effective communicator;
- Have high expectations of all pupils;
- Be a committed and flexible team player who will be able to work well with others and share ideas;
- Be an ambitious person who has a willingness to learn and develop their expertise of working with children within the Early Years.
To express an interest in the role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.