EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
The role, in Reception, is for 26.5 hours per week, term time only, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will working both in and outside the classroom to implement pre-planned 1:1 and group intervention strategies.
The successful candidate must:
*Be supportive to the teacher in the delivery and implementation of the Development Matters for Early Years;
*Be able to work 1:1 and in small groups;
*Be committed to raising achievements for all children;
*Be flexible and adaptable to work in different situations;
*Be able to work as part of a team;
*Have a friendly and caring nature;
*Be organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills;
*Hold NVQ Level 3 Early Years or recognised equivalent qualification and must be eligible to be counted in the Early Years ratios as defined by Ofsted;
In return, School can offer:
*High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour;
*Supportive colleagues, parents and Governors;
*A happy and inclusive working environment;
*Planned support in developing your career.
Visits to the school aren't possible at this time but we would encourage you to call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 to discuss the role further. Or, alternatively, click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.