EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
This position is for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a Reception Class.
The qualities required is someone that come in and hit the ground running. You must be adaptable, reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, with excellent communication skills.
You will be delivering a good standard of Phonics Intervention, Numbers and Sound.
There are 25 children in the classes of mixed ability with high proportion of EAL children.
Your daily pay rate will be £80.00 per day. Your hours of work are between 8.30am - 4.00pm with 45 minutes lunch.
The school is popular, with a diverse culture and a thriving community spirit. The school promotes diversity, with a range of activities during the year to celebrate each cultural.
The school has good transport links and with adequate parking spaces within the vicinity.
- The school offers ongoing CPD training to all staff members
- School will consider temporary staff for permanent roles
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a Reception Teaching Assistant you will need to have:
- NVQ/Cache Level 3 NNEB
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a Reception Teaching Assistant. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.