EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Are you an EYFS teaching Assistants looking for a full time role in South Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for creative, personable, patient EYFS teaching assistant, who can also work in Year 1, who will be able to start at Easter for a long term part time role. This is an brilliant opportunity for an experienced EYFS teaching assistant who has worked in a primary school or nursery setting before.
The role will include supporting a class or 30 EYFS children in the mornings and managing small groups of Year 1 children for outdoor play in the afternoons. So each afternoon will be spent outdoors. Under the guidance of the class teacher you will be writing observations, tracking progress and recording children's work.
The school is looking for someone who also feels confident supporting and guiding the class teacher on outdoor play/outdoor activities. Someone with a Sports background would also be suitable for this role.
You must be someone who encourages learning and development, through play and teaching whilst creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
The ideal EYFS teaching assistant will have some relevant experience with special needs and will be enthusiastic, have effective communication skill, initiative to ensure that children are understood, motivated, and in turn progress positively in their learning.
The primary school is based in South Manchester is graded good in their most recent Ofsted inspection. There is an excellent early years foundation stage and the setting is well resourced with a bright and open environment. They offer excellent weekly CPD training as well as permanent opportunities further down the line.
- This role requires an experienced EYFS teaching assistants
- Ideally you will have a Level 2 or 3 qualification (or equivalent) in early Years childcare
- You must have experience supporting children with special needs
- Good knowledge and confidence with the EYFS curriculum
- Phonics experience and training is bonus!
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a EYFS Teaching Assistant Or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on 0161 674 0138 or email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultant
A bit about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.