EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one-form entry Primary School in Salford to start in ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
The school aims to prepare children for their future life by developing a range of skills, allowing them to become resilient, reflective and resourceful learners, both independently and collaboratively. Behaviour is good, progress is above average, and Teaching Assistants are well-trained and effectively deployed. Expectations are clearly communicated throughout the school and its community.
About the role:
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their Reception class, the class has an experienced class teacher and the school are looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and good behaviour management skills.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within Reception, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum. Under the direction of the class teacher, you will be required to help the students to make progress within phonics, numeracy, reading and writing. You will also be required to take groups of students out of the class for booster sessions.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on over the next two weeks. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Failsworth, Greater Manchester
£65 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.